**** STRIKEPACK FPS DOMINATOR MOD PACK PRODUCT
DOES NOT REQUIRE AND DOES NOT SUPPORT STRIKEMAX SOFTWARE ****
Dominator Upgrade Available NOW!
Download the NEW Universal Updater HERE (Please Note: this Updater REQUIRES a Windows PC with Windows 7 or higher. Your Windows PC MUST have the latest updates installed or the updater will not function correctly. Before using the updater temporarily disable Anti-Virus software. You can turn Anti-Virus back on after usage.)
View the revised XB1 Strike Pack ORIGINAL Dominator UPGRADE Manual HERE
NOTE: We wanted to get this update out to everyone as soon as possible so you can enjoy the XB1 Strike Pack ORIGINAL Dominator UPGRADE to the fullest extent. Although the update is technically in BETA, we have spent exhaustive hours testing. With that said, please report any bugs to email@example.com with the Subject Heading “XB1 Original Beta Bug”. We thank you all for your support and patience. We hope you enjoy the update!
UPDATE RELEASE NOTES:
18/05/17 – Update 1.3.3-beta.1
- Updated Autospot for Battlefield One.
- Added Battlefield One Layout.
- Upgraded Paddle Mapping so Triggers can be assigned to Paddles.
- Improved Rapid Fire.
- Improved Auto Run for Destiny support on New Class 5 Mod 3.
- General Bug Fixes.
31/01/17 – Update 1.3.2-beta.1
- Completely Revamped Secondary Menu adding new Game and Button Layout selector.
- All Game Layouts and Button Layouts Save.
- Added Quick Check in Secondary Menu.
- Added Two Jitter Fire Modes for COD: Infinite Warfare to the Primary and Secondary Fire.
- Made both new Jitter Fire Modes for COD: Infinite Warfare available for Paddle Mapping.
- Added Jitter Fire Mode for Modern Warfare Remastered to the Primary and Secondary Fire.
- Added Turbo Melee Quick Mod.
- Added Improved Auto Run.
- Added Ability to Map the Triggers to the Paddles.
- Disabled Weapon Swap by default.
- Auto Hold Breath adjusted to work with all button layouts.
- Fixed Trigger/Bumper Flip Glitch.
- Fixed Hair Trigger Glitch.
- Fixed Battlefield Auto Spot Glitch.
- Fixed Secondary Burst Fire Glitch.
- General Bug Fixes.
StrikeMax Software User Instructions
- Turn off any Anti-Virus software. You can turn Anti-Virus back on after installing StrikeMax.
- Download the StrikeMax Software CLICK HERE.
- Run the setup.exe file. Follow the on screen instructions. (You will need to have both the paddles pressed when connecting the Strike Pack device to the computer)
- If prompted to download for a Game Pack update, please click OK.
- If prompted for a firmware update, please click OK.
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, One free USB 2.0 or higher port
NOTE: Windows 8.1 or higher recommended. Please note driver install times vary by Operating system and Computer hardware. Please be patient and allow the Strike Pack drivers to fully install before unplugging from the computer.
StrikeMax GAME PACK Instructions