AC – Drivehub – Downloads Tab
Drivehub Update Tool
Download the Windows Updater HERE (Please Note: this Updater REQUIRES a Windows PC with Windows 7 or higher. Your Windows PC MUST have the latest updates installed or the updater will not function correctly. Before using the updater temporarily disable Anti-Virus software. You can turn Anti-Virus back on after usage.)
Download the Mac Updater Beta HERE (Please Note: this Updater REQUIRES a Mac with OS10.15 or higher. You will need to hold down the control key when opening the updater the first time. Please report Mac OSX updater bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “OSX Bug”.)
Update Release Notes:
22/11/17 – Version 2.0.1 changelog since version 2.0.0
- Fixed – G29 & Fanatec v2.5 Forza rumble emulation.
- Added – Forza damper force.
- Fixed – Game aperture value capture for Fanatec bases on Xbox.
- Fixed – WRC rumble emulation.
- Adjusted – Fanatec rumble emulation for Forza games.
- Added – FFB support for XB1 compatible X360 racing games.
- Improved – Thrustmaster T500 emaultion for PS3 mode.
- Fixed – Thrustmaster T80 pedal translation and display.
- Added – Hori racing wheel.
- Fixed – Fanatec Porsche shifter.
- Added – Support for MOMO racing wheels — awaiting user confirmation.
- Fixed – G27 button to G29 rotary encoder translation for control of MDS in GTS.
- Fixed – Thrustmaster T300 aperature conversion.
- Fixed – Guide button for XB1 wheels in direct drive.
- Added – Rumble emulation canclation on exit to menu in WRC.
- Fixed – Accessories notificaton set to all for xb1 wheels in direct drive.
- Added – Support for Frex GP shifter — awaiting user confirmation.
- Fixed – Thrustmaster TX and TMX L2/R2 and L3/R3 swapped.
- Fixed – Correct reporting of f/w version for T150 or T300 emulation.
- Fixed – Setting Clutch array value to 0 for bases with no clutch support.
- Added – Correct detection of wheel on 360 wireless .
- Added – Scaling wheel input from fixed aperture wheels.
- Added – Mapping USB mouse buttons to G29 dial and extra buttons.
- Added – Support for Thrustmaster TS-PC, TS-XM & T-GT — awaiting user confirmation.
- Fixed – Blocked setting for pedal rumble passthrough in INIT… ABS menu works again.
- Fixed – Various wheel and accessory connection messages.
- Added – Mapped Analog Handbrake input to Cross / A for non-Fanatec bases on PS4.
- Added – XB1 controller led set to dim in standby.
26/09/17 – Version 2.0.0 changelog since version 2.0.0-rc.14
- Added – xb1 now correctly enters and exits from sleep mode, wakes correctly using controller guide button.
- Fixed – G920 reverse.
- Added – PS3/PC mode, using a DS3 in port 1, drivehub emulates a t500 for TM wheels and G27 for others. For use on PS3 and PC games that dont support newer wheels.
- Fixed – G920 setting aperture to 900° at connection. Noticed in Project Cars as it doesn’t set the aperture.
- Fixed – DFGT setting aperture delayed to allow for extended boot time.
- Fixed – DFGT & DFPRO sequential gears were reversed.
- Added – host driver for CSR Elite, CSW V1 & V2 USB pedal sets.
- Fixed – CSW 2.5 rim RPM leds.
- Fixed – Fanalogic/Fantech mode switching, correct display sent to rim 7 segment display.
- Added – Start & Left combo to switch mode on PWTS where Start & Back share the same rocker switch and can’t be used together.
- Fixed – CSL E base RPM leds.
- Added – mapped PS3/PS4 wheels LT and RT to Gas and Brake to browse menus on Forza and Project Cars.
- Added – mapped G920 LSB and RSB to PS4 L2 and R2 rather that L3 and R3 – for convenience.
- Added – FFB support for T500 as a hosted wheel on PS4.
- Fixed – blocked random bad commands from F1 2017 and Dirt 4, causing CSR to hard lock left.
- Added – support to stop DS4 BT connection when being used by DriveHub.
- Fixed – fanatec rumble emulation ot stopping when exiting race.
- General Bug Fixes.