AC – Drivehub – Downloads Tab
Drivehub Update Tool
Download the Windows Updater HERE (Please Note: this Updater REQUIRES a Windows PC with Windows 7 or higher. Your Windows PC MUST have the latest updates installed or the updater will not function correctly. Before using the updater temporarily disable Anti-Virus software. You can turn Anti-Virus back on after usage.)
Download the Mac Updater Beta HERE (Please Note: this Updater REQUIRES a Mac with OSX Mountain Lion or higher. You will need to hold down the control key when opening the updater the first time. Please report Mac OSX updater bugs to email@example.com with the subject heading “OSX Bug”.)
Update Release Notes:
22/11/17 – Version 2.0.1 changelog since version 2.0.0
- Fixed – G29 & Fanatec v2.5 Forza rumble emulation.
- Added – Forza damper force.
- Fixed – Game aperture value capture for Fanatec bases on Xbox.
- Fixed – WRC rumble emulation.
- Adjusted – Fanatec rumble emulation for Forza games.
- Added – FFB support for XB1 compatible X360 racing games.
- Improved – Thrustmaster T500 emaultion for PS3 mode.
- Fixed – Thrustmaster T80 pedal translation and display.
- Added – Hori racing wheel.
- Fixed – Fanatec Porsche shifter.
- Added – Support for MOMO racing wheels — awaiting user confirmation.
- Fixed – G27 button to G29 rotary encoder translation for control of MDS in GTS.
- Fixed – Thrustmaster T300 aperature conversion.
- Fixed – Guide button for XB1 wheels in direct drive.
- Added – Rumble emulation canclation on exit to menu in WRC.
- Fixed – Accessories notificaton set to all for xb1 wheels in direct drive.
- Added – Support for Frex GP shifter — awaiting user confirmation.
- Fixed – Thrustmaster TX and TMX L2/R2 and L3/R3 swapped.
- Fixed – Correct reporting of f/w version for T150 or T300 emulation.
- Fixed – Setting Clutch array value to 0 for bases with no clutch support.
- Added – Correct detection of wheel on 360 wireless .
- Added – Scaling wheel input from fixed aperture wheels.
- Added – Mapping USB mouse buttons to G29 dial and extra buttons.
- Added – Support for Thrustmaster TS-PC, TS-XM & T-GT — awaiting user confirmation.
- Fixed – Blocked setting for pedal rumble passthrough in INIT… ABS menu works again.
- Fixed – Various wheel and accessory connection messages.
- Added – Mapped Analog Handbrake input to Cross / A for non-Fanatec bases on PS4.
- Added – XB1 controller led set to dim in standby.
26/09/17 – Version 2.0.0 changelog since version 2.0.0-rc.14
- Added – xb1 now correctly enters and exits from sleep mode, wakes correctly using controller guide button.
- Fixed – G920 reverse.
- Added – PS3/PC mode, using a DS3 in port 1, drivehub emulates a t500 for TM wheels and G27 for others. For use on PS3 and PC games that dont support newer wheels.
- Fixed – G920 setting aperture to 900° at connection. Noticed in Project Cars as it doesn’t set the aperture.
- Fixed – DFGT setting aperture delayed to allow for extended boot time.
- Fixed – DFGT & DFPRO sequential gears were reversed.
- Added – host driver for CSR Elite, CSW V1 & V2 USB pedal sets.
- Fixed – CSW 2.5 rim RPM leds.
- Fixed – Fanalogic/Fantech mode switching, correct display sent to rim 7 segment display.
- Added – Start & Left combo to switch mode on PWTS where Start & Back share the same rocker switch and can’t be used together.
- Fixed – CSL E base RPM leds.
- Added – mapped PS3/PS4 wheels LT and RT to Gas and Brake to browse menus on Forza and Project Cars.
- Added – mapped G920 LSB and RSB to PS4 L2 and R2 rather that L3 and R3 – for convenience.
- Added – FFB support for T500 as a hosted wheel on PS4.
- Fixed – blocked random bad commands from F1 2017 and Dirt 4, causing CSR to hard lock left.
- Added – support to stop DS4 BT connection when being used by DriveHub.
- Fixed – fanatec rumble emulation ot stopping when exiting race.
- General Bug Fixes.