AC – drive hub – Support Tab
- Make sure the Xbox One controller is OFF when you connect it to the Drive Hub and when you connect the Drive Hub to the Xbox One.
- Update the Xbox One controller with the latest firmware.
- Make sure your micro USB cable is good – most issues are because of a faulty cable.
- Do a 10 second reboot – Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds to reboot it, that clears the cache and some things. This is especially helpful if the Drive Hub inadvertently switches to “Play Mode” because it thinks the wheel is a GamePad.
On a Logitech G27 RT = Gas Pedal and LT=Brake Pedal. It should be the same / similar for other wheels.
Make sure the DS4 is powered off when connecting to the Drive Hub. Power on by the console’s button only NOT the DS4 controller or Wheel.
Update to the latest firmware. You can now use Start + D-Pad Left to switch emulation modes
Update to the latest firmware. You can now use Share + D-Pad Left to switch emulation modes
The G29 must be set to PS4 Mode (in PS3 Mode it emulates a Driving Force GT and that wheel doesn’t have a clutch or shifters.)
The T300 must be set to PS3/PC Mode a.k.a T500 Mode (this emulates a TX)
The T150/T300 emulates as a T500 when in PS3/PC Mode (which it must be in when using with Drive Hub). The T500 has no port for a shifter, so when emulating a T500 your T150/T300 shifter port is disabled. So connect the TH8A to the accessory port of the Drive Hub via a USB cable. The Drive Hub will put the T500 + TH8A together.
The RPM LED’s are not compatible with the Xbox One. The Drive Hub emulates a Fanalogic Mode as there is no native Fanatec support in GT Sport.
You don’t need PS3 Mode for this wheel – simply put it into PC Mode. It is 100% compatible with Drive Hub.
Simply hold D-Pad Left and Start on the wheel for about 4 seconds, the Drive Hub will reboot and flash FFF or LLL.
Drive Hub works perfect with CSW V1, CSW V2, CSW V2.5, CSL E XB1, CSL E PS4 on version 299. We recommend that the CSW be in PC mode to use its advanced features.. It is the CronusMAX that you have to downgrade the wheels firmware to a previous version.
The PS4 and Xbox One controllers are used for security authorization only so none of the buttons will work in game. However, there are shortcuts to the PS4 Home and XB1 Guide buttons on the gear shifter of the Logitech G27. Simply press L3 and R3 at the same time. For a diagram of the button layouts click on the diagrams below.
- Drive Hub Manual V.2.0.0 (English PDF)
Windows 7 Driver Fix
- Windows 7 Driver Fix (Zip File)
This is a fix for Windows 7 machines. Simply Right Click and run as Administrator from the .bat file and then reboot the Windows PC. Then simply connect the Drive Hub and use the configurator as needed.
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.